Jump to navigation Jump to search
|전공분야||Energy conversion and storage, computational simulations|
|DGIST Email ID||sringe|
- Battery systems and materials (lithium-ion, lithium-oxygen), electrodes, SEI layer, etc.
- Energy conversion systems, electrochemistry, CO2 reduction, catalysts, membranes, etc.
- ACS Energy Letters, 2020, 5, 2987.
- Nature Communications, 2020, 11, 1.
- Nature Catalysis, 2020, 1, 1.
- Nano Letters, 2019, 19, 7293.
- Energy & Environmental Science, 2019, 12, 3001.
- ACS Catalysis, 2019, 9, 4006
Simulations are trendy!
- Continuously increasing world-wide computational resources
- Massively expanding computational research teams in all big companies, research institutes and universities
- Publication in highly impact-full journals due to simulations providing:
- the exploration of the almost infinite chemical space at gigantic speed > discovery of vastly new materials and technologies beyond our imagination
- an atomic-scale understanding of the relevant processes > discovery of new energy transfer mechanisms and system design strategies
- Join a team of greatly motivated and fun people to learn about the state-of-the-art of 21st-century computational chemistry and material science.
- Collaborate with the leading experimental research teams in Korea and the world (Stanford University, Berkeley University, Technical University of Denmark, Fritz-Haber Institute Berlin, etc.)
- Start to work at the peak of the global effort to a sustainable energy future.